Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Blog


I'm not sure what I plan to post here but it seems like a good idea to have another blog dedicated to photography. Maybe just images. Maybe related to equipment and the business.

The photo above is one of my favorite photos ever taken of me. Gracias a Luis de DF! That's me shooting with the Nikon F100. I still love that camera even though I never use it. Digital is easier to deal with in terms of seeing the photo immediately and editing later. But my D70s just doesn't give me the same great feeling that the F100 did. Wish I could afford the D200; it might be the answer.

4 Comments:

Blogger KJS said...

I think your photo blog is a great idea!

I hope to see you use it!

9:32 PM  
Blogger SeƱor Enrique said...

Just post anything you. I'll be passing by regularly to enjoy them :)

Yup, those D200s are sweet.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Skippy Sanchez said...

HEY- just sent you a response about the rooster in Aijijic. hope you are well
-skippy

9:17 AM  
Blogger Skippy Sanchez said...

hi again-i can't find your email in my address book. contact me skippysanchez@excite.com

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home